Wednesday, September 1, 2010

In which I am noticed by Pacsun, my new BFF

A few of you may remember a post I did last month on Pacsun (you can jump to it here). Subsquently, someone from Pacsun saw my post and left me a comment. Well, a week or so later, I got an email from someone else who heard a conference call between some of Pacsun's executives. My blog post was quoted extensively and mentioned at least three times (from what I gather, it was a discussion of their earnings report). Apparently, they are trying to break into a more sophisticated customer base, and my comments supported exactly their aim for the fall season! It was so bizarre to hear these people I have no connection to (besides my humble blog and my silly post about their company) discussing me, and quoting words I wrote! It is definitely the strangest and coolest thing to happen to me in my brief blogging career. I don't know how you found me PacSun, but thanks, and keep up the good work!

Soooo, (kinda awkward segue). I took some pictures the other day. I was wearing jeans from PacSun, so that makes it relevant, right?


My camera was still doing that weird thing with the formatting, but for the most part this one turned out cool. I  could have hung out in this spot for quite awhile and taken pictures, but my camera battery was dying.


Thanks to Paige for taking my pictures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment