Saturday, November 6, 2010

This is a woman, Goodbye!

I think I'm majorly confusing myself by having to backtrack and play catch-up with old outfit photos. Today I found two more days worth that I'd skipped over from a month ago because I forgot to name the files with the date like I normally do. Here's one set:





Not that it's a ground-breaking outfit or anything, and the shots were snapped quickly. I don't think I was in much of a photo mood that night. But I do love that dress, which I tend to stick a t-shirt under to dress it down a bit for every day. And this was the first time I'd ever tried wearing tights with open-toed shoes. Pretty subtle, but I liked how it turned out. 

And then there's this outfit:



















I didn't think too much about this outfit, aside from the fact that it's more business-y than I normally go for, until I uploaded it to my flickr. It was an instant hit, and a lot of people seemed to really like it. The blouse is Miley Cyrus for Walmart, and the skirt is actually a dress from Buffalo Exchange (originally Urban Outfitters) that I folded the top down to make a skirt from. It comes off like leather in the pictures, but really it's just a normal black stretchy synthetic of some kind. I could tell you specifically, but I'm too lazy to get up and check the tag. The dress has pockets, normally a big selling point for me, but they hit in a funny spot that makes like tiny me look a bit hippy. Not too big of a deal, but I'm considering sewing them shut and cutting out the extra material. Also, yay tights.

No comments:

Post a Comment