Sunday, November 14, 2010

Overdressed



Ever have one of those days when you intend to dress easy and casual, and you end up picking out something  sparkly and fancy? I reached for this skirt, a go-to basic, because I didn't know what to wear, and then came the top, which I haven't worn in awhile, and I was dying to pull out the boots again, and the necklace just seemed so right...


Whew! So three posts in quick succession, and that's all for today. The good news is, I am finally caught up! Well, not totally. I have to put up yesterday's outfit, which isn't on my computer yet. But I'm not photographing today (jeans, t-shirt, cardigan, if you must know), so I'll just do two tomorrow, and THEN I'll be caught up. 

Target cardi from Goodwill, Target top, F21 necklace, Macy's skirt, old tights, thrifted boots

No comments:

Post a Comment