Sunday, November 14, 2010

I give. Bring on the winter boots.



Every year, when I put these boots away at the end of the season, I wonder if it has been their last. But somehow, the furry boot trend keeps on truckin', so once again I feel it is time to unleash them. You have no idea how badly I wanted to wear the black vintage boots again, but I'm  trying hard work in a little variety.

Truth be told, I'm not a fan in general of boots with fur detailing. But my mom got me these for Christmas about four years ago, which was a bold move because I'm very picky and she didn't get my opinion on them beforehand, and I think they're an exception to the tacky rule. They look nice, they're not cheap, and they're pretty comfy, even with the slight wedge heel. I've worn them in the snow quite a bit, and surprisingly they have great traction and keep my feet warm and dry. 



Don't you hate when you get a cool picture, but you accidentally cut your head off?

No comments:

Post a Comment