Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend


Well, I forgot National Dress Day yesterday, but I just wore one on Saturday so I think I get a by (or is it bye? I have no idea. That's what I get for trying to use a sports term). LOOOved my work outfit here, and my hair looks awesome.

Sunday I threw something on with very little time, this shirt was a birthday present from Megan last year, and the sweater is from some stuff she was giving away last week. I didn't realize it at the time, but she was responsible for most of my outfit. Thanks Megan! I wore my teeteringly high Nine West wedges, which made the whole look a lot better, but I almost didn't get a picture and I'm about to change into pajamas here so I didn't feel like hunting down my shoes at that moment.

No shot from Monday or Tuesday but I had some good times. Memorial Day was kinda crappy weather, so Joe and I went to see MacGruber with Kirk. Major disappointment. But the pretzel bites were good. Later we took a bike ride to a nearby playground and I was in my trench coat, a t-shirt, miniskirt and leggings. I felt like one of those sophisticated French or New York girls who often casually ride their bikes in skirts and dresses. I have no photographic evidence, but trust me I was super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment