Wednesday, June 2, 2010

6-2-10

I spent today babysitting for my good friends Janin and CJ, and when they got home we all went to dinner and hit the mall. Keira's outfit way outshines mine so I'll post her instead. Here she is trying on shoes at Macy's (I told her to smile, and this was the face she made saying CHEEEEEEESE):


Later when we were at a shoe store that had pink Converse in her size, she became immediately obsessed. I asked her if she was going to buy them, and she said yes. Then I asked if she had $25, and she said yes. Then when we tried to leave the store she refused to let go of the shoes for a couple of solid minutes, much to the amusement/confusion of the very pierced and tattooed teenage guys who worked there. Luckily, she complied in the end and we were able to exit the store peacefully.

On an unrelated note, my ears have been plugged all week. Today in particular I feel as if somebody inserted a balloon into my ear canal and blew it up. Ahhhh why won't it go awaaaaaaaaay? I am super annoyed so here is a soothingly pretty picture of the sunset tonight:

No comments:

Post a Comment