Thursday, August 22, 2013

Punky in Pink

Gap sweater from Lables, UO skirt, Steve Madden from Nordstrom Rack sandals
Want people to be happy when they see you? Wear a pink sweater. It's a compliment magnet. People love pink, okay? It's not usually my thing, but I admit it felt cute and fun. I tried it on at my favorite consignment shop thinking it would be a bit much (I mean, so PINK), but it fit perfectly and the price was right (5 bucks). But wait, there's more. The girl at the register rang up my stuff and then informed me she only charged half price since it had been in the store since April. Fashion was clearly rewarding me for stepping out of my style box. Then I overcompensated for the girliness of the sweater but adding a pleather miniskirt with a sheer underlay and metal-accented sandals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment