Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A Studious Sweater

Labels Consignment cardigan,  Pacsun dress, Charlotte Russe tights, Bass boots, Goodwill necklace




It's funny how unpredictable new wardrobe items can be. I almost didn't buy this cardigan because it does that annoying thing where the sleeves stretch out after I roll them up and won't stay put and I have to constantly yank on them all day. (Why don't you just leave the sleeves unrolled and avoid this problem entirely? you might ask. Heaven knows. I just like to roll them, OK?) But I went for it anyway, sold by the elbow patch detail. And now I love the cardigan, and I wear it too much and Joe says it's his favorite. And so I deal with the rolling and yanking. FASHION PROBLEMS, GUYS.

2 comments:

  1. Hallo, Stephanie!
    Oh, du hast Probleme ... :-) :-)
    Die Strumpfhose ist außergewöhnlich (aber hübsch), die grüne Farbe harmoniert wunderbar zur grauen Jacke. Diese Kombination werde ich mir gut merken! (Ich erinnere mich, du hattest die Strumpfhosen bereits in Kombination mit blauem Rock und den wunderschönen schwarzen Stiefeln.)
    Mit einem schwarzen Minirock ist man sowieso in jedem Falle auf der richtigen Seite.
    Ein Lob für die schönen Schuhe und insgesamt ein großes Kompliment an dich!
    Übrigens: Wir haben circa 10 cm Schnee.
    Vielen Dank für die schönen Bilder, und bitte, laß uns nicht wieder so lange auf Neuigkeiten warten!
    Liebe Grüße!

    Hi, Stephanie!
    Oh, you have problems ... :-) :-)
    The tights is extraordinary (but lovely), the green color harmonises wonderfully to the gray jacket. This combination, I will me good memorize! (I remember, you had the tights already in combination with a blue skirt and the magnificent black longboots.)
    With a black mini skirt you are in any case on the right side anyway.
    A praise for the nice shoes and overall a great compliment to you!
    By the way: We have circa 10 cm of snow.
    Thank you for the nice pictures, and please, let us not again wait so long for new posts!
    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Verzeihung, ich vergaß - USA: 10 cm = 4 Zoll.
      Sorry, I forgot - USA: 10 cm = 4 inches.

      Delete