Saturday, June 30, 2012

I don't even know...

Gap Kids shirt, handed-down Gap Outlet dress, vintage espadrilles, mom's old necklace, Roxy watch




I feel like my photos could be a kind of visual spinoff of Zach Galifianakis's (spelled that right the first time, oh yeah!) show Between Two Ferns. Maybe I'll change the name of my blog to Between Two Trees, and I can invite people to talk about our outfits, except it would be boring and not funny because no one really cares. Like, for example, today's interview might be about how to categorize my ensemble here. Preppy cowgirl with a dash of dressy casual? Dress that's slightly inappropriate for work made passable with a shirt thrown over it? Attempt at maybe not wearing a cardigan with every single dress every time I wear it? Yeah, I wouldn't want to read that either.

1 comment:

  1. Ich bin erfreut, daß du wieder aktiv bist! Ich habe früher oft in deinem Tagebuch gelesen und die Hoffnung auf Fortsetzung nie aufgegeben! Ich freue mich auf weitere Artikel von dir!

    I am glad, you're active again! In times past I read many times in your blog and the hope on continuing never given up! I look forward to more articles from you!

    Liebe Grüße, Katrin.

    ReplyDelete