Saturday, May 26, 2012

A truly original idea totally from my brain


Old and random shirt from a shop whose name I forget, Pacsun jeans, vintage bracelets, shoes, and ring, Fossil watch



Ever since I got these shoes I've been dying to flout convention and get those straps all wrapped up over a pair of skinny jeans. Woe is me, the weather was a bit too nice for pants for a week or so. Now that I've given it a go, it gets my official stamp of approval. I like having a Weird Style Thing
 that I came up with all by myself, so please keep me in ignorance of any instances where you've seen others do this exact same thing. For all I know, I saw it on Chictopia or something a couple years ago and it came back to me in the guise of an original thought, like some sort of fashion cryptomnesia.

2 comments: