Thursday, April 7, 2011

Say Hello, Wave Goodbye




This rock-tunnel shall henceforth be known as the place I take pictures when I'm wearing red and yellow. Okay, not really. I don't think I have enough red or yellow to keep that going very long. But last time I wore such a blatantly condiment-tastic combo I took pictures here. I apologize for the inexcusable whiteness of my legs, and I'd love to tell you that they will become more palatable as summer descends. But the truth is, I am very pale, and though my brother can go out and spend and hour mowing the lawn once in like March and come in looking like he spent a month in Mexico, the best I get is a few minor shades darker and, most likely, various sunburns in the minor spots I happen to miss with my (totally necessary) SPF 30 or higher sunscreen.

Oh yeah...and the shirt is available here.




1 comment:

  1. I love your rock tunnel condiment outfit because I always crave hot dogs whenever I am in a tunnel. Not really. But I do always crave condiment-colored outfits! So I guess this comment was good for something...maybe?

    ReplyDelete