Friday, March 11, 2011

Throw it over




Many of my friends are still skeptical of the whole shirt tucked into a skirt thing, though I valiantly try to convince them of its merits. They also tend to yank skirts down to their hips, looking at me askance if I dare suggest the waistline should hit above their bellybutton. All this to preface that I wore my shirt untucked with a skirt today, and it was weird. Not insomuch that it looked wrong, but I felt as if I was betraying a steadfast guideline. Rest assured, I will be tucking away for a good stretch in order to realign my worldview.


Really old Wet Seal button-up, PacSun tank, Macys skirt, old black tights, Charlotte Russe green tights, vintage boots






2 comments:

  1. im loving the colour and pattern of your tights!!

    xxx christie

    www.christie86.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are yet another pair of AMAZING tights! Love it. I always think it's weird when style evolves and the things your friends still wear on a consistent basis still just seem so... wrong. Like the trend of super low cut jeans/skirts, etc...

    xx Melina

    ReplyDelete