Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 3 of every day.





I realize this outfit is...similar to yesterday's. Similar as in, the same color scheme, same basic type of pieces, same shoes. Still, I think it's cute, and I have been spending the whole day cleaning and doing a crapload of laundry so I wanted pants again. (FYI- in this case, a crapload=about four.)

I did drag myself out of the apartment to do an actual outfit photo shoot, which I haven't done properly in awhile. This is an unfinished staircase leading down to the parking garage in my building. I've been meaning to try out some pictures here, and it was a cool location.

Hm. Well it seems I have run out of things to say. End of blog, I guess. S'later!



Pacsun cardigan, Mossimo via Goodwill t-shirt, Roxy via Goodwill black skinnies, Kenneth Cole Reaction shoes, Macy's necklace, mom's belt

5 comments:

  1. I love how your cardi is a similar but only slightly more saturated hue of your top. And that necklace is a showstopper!
    Cool place for photos in the stairway, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! That is a pretty necklace too! I wish I had more shoes like that, they are purdy :)

    I have a TON of books that I already have that I need to read but I will check through them all for childrens's books because that is a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit. i like this color scheme and i LOVE your shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a great outfit and the necklace is fantastic

    ReplyDelete