Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Not Today

Well, it's freaking cold here and I'm wearing a very unspectacular outfit of jeans and an old college sweatshirt. So for your amusement, here's some random stuff I found on my computer. First, a dorky picture of me from almost five years ago:


And a couple lolcats from when I first discovered I Can Haz Cheezburger a couple of years ago:




Aaaaand did anyone else have a crapload of little icons on their myspace page back in the day? I did, actually I still do since my myspace page still exists, I just never check it or use it. Here's a few of my favorites:




I hope you have enjoyed this little foray into my past. I think it only reinforces my reputation, because am nothing if not dignified. Did I say dignified? I meant easily amused.

No comments:

Post a Comment