Monday, June 14, 2010

Finally some summer weather...kind of






This picture is an example of why I don't often dress in just jeans and a t-shirt. I'm 27 and I look approximately fourteen.  Also, my crazy bow-leggedness is really obvious. I guess some people with bow legs are self-conscious, but honestly I don't even think about it.

In reference to the title of my post, it was super sunny out, as you can see, and I put on this outfit to go for a walk, but it was not very enjoyable because the wind was pretty much gale-force. Ah, how I love living in a ocean-front town.

Here's a couple of quotes from Joe later on that night.

Me: "Why is the couch moved over so far?"
Joe: "Oh, cause earlier I was going to do a cartwheel."

(Discussing his new linen shorts with our friend)
"Dude, you've gotta get some of these. They've improved my life by like, 8%."

No comments:

Post a Comment