Sunday, May 16, 2010

5-8 and 5-10-10

My mom and I went away for the weekend to celebrate Mother's Day and my impending birthday. We started off with Mexican food and a Big Mama Martguerita, and went to bed early so I could get up at a decent hour. She gets up super early, me not so much. So six was sleeping in a bit for her, and eight was super early for me but I had fallen asleep around midnight so I felt good. We started at the mall, where I got my new camera, and then headed to Macy's. I got legging shorts and some blue heels with white polka dots, both of which can be seen here in my Sunday church outfit:

Loooove the shorts, I've worn them pretty much every day.

Here they are again with my Buffalo Exchange black strapless dress and a Walmart t-shirt. I also picked up a pair of vintage earrings from an antique shop, I'll try to remember to take a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment