Saturday, November 16, 2013

Put some pants on!

Guess cardigan from Labels, Old Navy top from Labels, Gap Kids shorts, Aldo shoes


Man, I feel cold just looking at these photos. They're from last month, when I could still go outside in shorts some days. You can't see me right now, but I'm wearing jeans and a sweater, on the couch under a blanket with a warm kitty on my lap and the heat on. I spend most of my time at home cozied up to a book, and have welcomed hot tea back into my daily routine. I feel ready for Christmas lights to start popping up on neighborhood houses, and tights and boots have replaced bare legs and sandals on the days I wear dresses or skirts. A few weeks ago Joe and I signaled the true beginning of cold weather by putting the heated mattress pad on our bed, and there's not much better on a chilly night than turning it on while I'm getting ready and slipping into cozy, pre-warmed sheets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment