Monday, May 23, 2011

You smell like pine needles, and have a face like sunshine!




Today was my first day off in two weeks, and my last day off was the trip to Seattle and the concert, so it feels like longer since I've had a day without work or obligations. I'm capping off the day's activities by bringing you a set of photos from last week. This is my 20 dollar Urban Outfitters dress I got with my birthday money. Cotton, pockets, and an irresistible little strawberry print, on sale and in my size...it was kismet. I'm already mentally packing it for my honeymoon in Southern California a few months from now.




Handed-down American Eagle cardigan, Old Navy tank, Urban Outfitters dress, Kohl's sandsls

4 comments:

  1. What a great find! I love when I can find something at UO that isn't overpriced. That strawberry print is just so cute. Perfect for a SoCal vacation! =]

    xx Melina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where have you and this adorable dress been all my life? I'm coming to Oregon tomorrow so thinking of you! Hope you're loving your busy life lately...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos... I just recently saw Bridesmaids : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your quirky dress. So adorable!

    scarletletterstyle.com

    ReplyDelete