Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A little more than jeans and a t-shirt


I try to avoid these skinny jeans most of the time, since it's so tempting to fall into the whole "I'm being simple and chic" by throwing them on with a pair of heels and a jacket. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I only mean that I don't want to get into the habit of jeans and a jacket, cause while it may look awesome and sophisticated, it also means I'm using almost zero creativity when getting dressed. Since I'm between jobs right now and have no dress code to follow, I'm trying to take the chance to wear some stuff that's a little crazier and colorfuller and pattern-mixier. Not here, obviously. At least I got some pattern in on the shoes.



I'm counting on you all to ignore the piles of clothing laying about. I am normally quite neat. And yes those are pajamas at my feet...I was actually wearing them, but then I felt guilty about not taking pictures, so I put my jeans and heels back on to record my outfit just for all of you, who I'm sure wait with bated breath to witness my every concoction.

No comments:

Post a Comment