Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Double Duty Dressing

Here's the result of a thrown-together Sunday morning church outfit, no time for a shower so I'm wearing my glasses and a valiant effort at updo that fell out very quickly. 


Cut to Sunday night. Now I'm showered, shampooed, and on my way to the beach/park to hang out with friends. I've often seen other fashion bloggers and flickr users do the dress-turned-into-a-top maneuver, but personally I've always thought that would be a bit uncomfortable. However, this shirtdress is very thin, so I gave it a shot. 



I was pleasantly surprised to find I could smash the bottom half of the dress into these skinny jeans, and not only couldn't you tell by looking at it, but it felt fine, too. I liked the way the top looked so much that I am contemplating getting a tailor to chop the bottom off for me (if I ever make enough money to have things tailored).

And yes, at some point before I left I did put on shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment